English Editor

I need someone that is a professional English editor that has an English editing background. I am putting together a psychology website. I have used several Filipino’s as content writers. They have done a great job collecting the data and putting together things but when reading the content there is no mistake it is written from someone where English is a second language. I need someone who is absolutely proficient in English and writing to be able to go through each of these articles they have written and edit them to make them sound more professional as well clean them up to make them appear someone from the United States has written the content. There is enough work for one to two months of work. I am willing to do some profit sharing at the end of the project based on what money could be earned through this content. If you are interested, please send your resume with your background. If I select you I will need to do a trial to see if you do meet the standards in which I need the articles edited. I would prefer to be able to make salary payments through PayPal.com

Date: 20 February 2009
City/Town: Anywhere
Location: Nationwide
Wage/Salary: 10,000 php
Start: immediately
Duration: 1-3 months
Type: Full Time
Company: ReplaceMyself
Contact: Paul Peterson
Email:

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP